1. Use the Illustrator files available on this page as templates to properly lay out your design.
2. Convert all text to outlines
3. Embed and rasterize all images to 300 dpi.
4. Send your outline/rasterized file(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Fax a signed final proof contract to 613 860 3352 giving approval to go ahead with the print job.
6. Printing will commence upon final payment. Submit payment for your print job via credit/debit card, online banking or company cheque.
Quality control is crucial when printing with Deja Technologies. In order for Deja to accept your files for printing, a strict set of instructions must be followed to ensure that the print job is completed correctly. Files MUST be submitted in .AI or .EPS format, with all text converted to outlines. Flattened JPG images WILL NOT be accepted.
Please click on the links for detailed instructions for setting up and saving your documents to be printed. It is important to submit your artwork in the proper format.
Instructions are available for Adobe Illustrator (PC), Adobe Illustrator (MAC) and Corel Draw (PC)